Remodeling your entire kitchen requires inspiration, creativity, and a vision. Often times, a lot of the focus are towards the bigger items like the kitchen flooring, counter tops, fixtures, and appliances. Kitchen cabinets are usually the last project on the checklist, yet it offers the most accent that can set that final and finishing touch on your dream kitchen.
Handcraft, Inc., and our skilled craftsman can provide homeowners support through this overwhelming process. We have the expertise to design and build you custom cabinets. Here are some custom kitchen cabinets design tips.
Mix & Match Color Variations
Don’t be afraid to think outside most common cabinet designs. Compare different color palettes and contrast. There plenty of home improvement and design publication via print and digital where you can draw inspirations from. Research and gather information, images, and color codes as a reference for your contractor. Remember, this is your own personal style. Don’t settle for the ordinary. Mix it up!
The functionality and usability of your kitchen cabinets and drawers are very important design elements. Consider features you want to integrate like storage size, compartments, dividers, soft-close hinges, drawer glides, adjustable shelves, and other ergonomic functionalities for a better user experience.
Understanding and selecting the right type of materials can go a long way to determine the durability and design of you kitchen cabinets. The type of wood can influence the aesthetics of your kitchen cabinets. It can affect the paint, color, size, thickness, and the budget. Be sure to compare various cabinet designs based on the type of wood material.
Our Handcraft Carpentry Specialists have over 30 years of experience in Bellevue, Seattle, and surrounding areas. We offer free consultations to help the most discriminating builders and homeowners turn the dream cabinets into a reality.
License, Bonded, And Insured.
Kitchen Cabinet Resources:
- 2019 Kitchen Cabinet Design Trends
- 2020 Kitchen Cabinet Trends
- Cabinetry Contractor Hiring Tips
- Cabinets Design Trends 2021
- Custom Kitchen Cabinets Design Tips
- Custom Millwork 101
- Framed VS Frameless Cabinets
- Hardwood Vs. Softwood Millwork
- High End Residential Moulding And Millwork Design Tips
- High-End Carpentry Projects to Improve Your Home Value
- Infographic- 3 Most Popular Types Of Moulding & Millwork
- Infographic- Custom Kitchen Cabinets Design Tips
- Millwork vs. Casework
- Summer Color Ideas for Your Kitchen Cabinetry
- Tips to Keep Your Kitchen Cabinets Looking Clean and New
- Top Millwork Design Trends in 2020