When it comes to kitchen cabinets, homeowners should know the difference between Framed and Frameless cabinets.
Framed cabinets are your common American and traditional style of cabinets. It is designed with a face frame in the front of the cabinet box thus resembling a picture frame. Framed cabinets are designed and built for sturdiness and durability.
Frameless cabinets do not have the face frame and are considered to be more of a modern look than Framed Cabinets. Frameless cabinets are also known as a European style. Some advantages of frameless cabinets include ease of access, sleeker design, and more storage space.
Choosing between Frameless or Framed cabinets can depend each homeowner’s preference in the look and feel the cabinet design. Our skilled craftsman can help educate and guide you in selecting the type of cabinet for your kitchen remodeling projects.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Handcraft, Inc. | Licensed, Bonded, And Insured
Serving Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, And Surrounding Areas
- 2019 Kitchen Cabinet Design Trends
- 2020 Kitchen Cabinet Trends
- Cabinetry Contractor Hiring Tips
- Cabinets Design Trends 2021
- Custom Kitchen Cabinets Design Tips
- Custom Millwork 101
- Framed VS Frameless Cabinets
- Hardwood Vs. Softwood Millwork
- High End Residential Moulding And Millwork Design Tips
- High-End Carpentry Projects to Improve Your Home Value
- Infographic- 3 Most Popular Types Of Moulding & Millwork
- Infographic- Custom Kitchen Cabinets Design Tips
- Millwork vs. Casework
- Summer Color Ideas for Your Kitchen Cabinetry
- Tips to Keep Your Kitchen Cabinets Looking Clean and New
- Top Millwork Design Trends in 2020