Moulding and Millwork design and construction can accent home interior and exterior finishes. Our carpentry specialists understands the value and the creative process to execute a decorative final product. Here are some design tips that homeowners should consider for moulding and millwork projects.
Classic Vs Modern-
Classic moulding and millwork designs are very versatile and are common in most homes. It offers flexibility to pair and match with most home interior design and architecture. On the other hand, if you’re looking for a more sophisticated style, modern moulding and millwork designs can offer more unique options. This style makes the most sense with newer contemporary homes.
The look and feel of your moulding and millwork should accent and highlight your home’s paint colors, types of furniture, and other design elements. Consider subtle patterns and other details to your moulding and millwork design. It should offer a balance and consistency throughout your home.
Quality & Durability-
The quality and durability of your moulding and millwork is dependent on the quality materials you use and proper installation. Make sure you request samples of all the various wood materials. Carefully asses the budget you’re willing to invest. If hiring a contractor, make sure you check their references and portfolio.
Handcraft Inc. offers years of experience building custom moulding and millwork to the most demanding high end residential owners. We serve residential home owners in Seattle, Bellevue, and Surrounding Areas. Our carpentry specialists can help you with the design and professional installation.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Handcraft, Inc. | 425.864.0139 |www.HandcraftInc.com
- 2019 Kitchen Cabinet Design Trends
- 2020 Kitchen Cabinet Trends
- Cabinetry Contractor Hiring Tips
- Cabinets Design Trends 2021
- Custom Kitchen Cabinets Design Tips
- Custom Millwork 101
- Framed VS Frameless Cabinets
- Hardwood Vs. Softwood Millwork
- High End Residential Moulding And Millwork Design Tips
- High-End Carpentry Projects to Improve Your Home Value
- Infographic- 3 Most Popular Types Of Moulding & Millwork
- Infographic- Custom Kitchen Cabinets Design Tips
- Millwork vs. Casework
- Summer Color Ideas for Your Kitchen Cabinetry
- Tips to Keep Your Kitchen Cabinets Looking Clean and New
- Top Millwork Design Trends in 2020