Summer is the perfect time to spruce up your home. With excellent weather conditions ahead and more free time on our hands, now is the ideal time to start planning your next home improvement project! While some projects are daunting and time-consuming, others can have a huge impact on the look of your home without much commitment at all. One of the best ways to do this is to incorporate beautiful millwork into your room’s design.
Millwork adds the perfect finishing touch to bring character and design into any room. No matter what your style may be, custom millwork can seamlessly blend into your home and bring your design to life. Millwork can enhance the existing look of your home, or it can completely transform your space in a relatively quick and easy summer project.
Here are the top millwork design trends of 2021 to consider for your home:
Millwork with Patterned Designs: Many of our customers love the look of blending modern and traditional together, and patterned millwork is a great way to do so. Patterned millwork features intricate designs that create a grand, eye-catching feel in any room. Plus, patterned millwork is perfect for accenting minimal interior paint colors.
Mid to Dark Wood Tones: Nothing says drama quite like dark wood accents. When done with purposeful design in mind, mid to dark wood millwork can look absolutely stunning in any home. If you tend to like more color in your home, dark wood can also help neutralize accenting color tones for a cohesive look that will earn you tons of compliments.
Box Trimmed Millwork Design: When most people think of millwork, box trimmed millwork is what comes to mind. This classic millwork design is timeless with clean lines that can quickly update your home, making it a popular choice that withstands the test of time.
Window and Door Casings: Why not make your windows and doors into design elements? With beautiful custom window and door casings, you can easily bring your entryway to life. Right when guests walk into your home, they’ll be greeted with a gorgeous design that sets the tone for the rest of the house.
At Handcraft Inc, we offer free consultations to help you with all of your millwork needs. From custom millwork to cabinetry, we will work alongside you to bring your vision to life. Contact us today for a free estimate!
- 2019 Kitchen Cabinet Design Trends
- 2020 Kitchen Cabinet Trends
- Cabinetry Contractor Hiring Tips
- Cabinets Design Trends 2021
- Custom Kitchen Cabinets Design Tips
- Custom Millwork 101
- Framed VS Frameless Cabinets
- Hardwood Vs. Softwood Millwork
- High End Residential Moulding And Millwork Design Tips
- High-End Carpentry Projects to Improve Your Home Value
- Infographic- 3 Most Popular Types Of Moulding & Millwork
- Infographic- Custom Kitchen Cabinets Design Tips
- Millwork Design Trends 2021
- Millwork vs. Casework
- Summer Color Ideas for Your Kitchen Cabinetry
- Tips to Keep Your Kitchen Cabinets Looking Clean and New
- Top Millwork Design Trends in 2020